Friday, December 18, 2009

FIRST SEMESTER OF MED SCHOOL -- PASSED!!!!!

I HAVE FINISHED MY FIRST SEMESTER OR MED SCHOOL AND PASSED!!!!!!!!!

Besides that, not a whole lot of excitement ;) After all our blocks, Megan flew in to spend some time with me and meet all my friends and roommates and then drive back down to Southern CA with me!

Our house, all decorated for Christmas!!!
Angela, Nourah, and I before our first Standard Patient Encounter!
Christmas Potluck at our house!!!!
Someone brought a pineapple!
Roommates <3
Opening Christmas presents--my roommates got me a Snuggie!!!!!!

And now I'm home, enjoying time with the fam and relaxing, and getting ready to go to Paris with Mumsy!!!! Helloooooooooo 2010 :)

1 comment:

  1. Jolie! Can I just say how ridiculously gorgeous you look in your white coat? I'm thrilled that MED school is going so well for you - I hope you're proud of all that hard work, pretty lady!

    ReplyDelete