Friday, July 31, 2009

Moving In....

Well, after several days, I am just about moved in! My house is beautiful and the neighborhood and area is so so nice! My one roommate, Nourah, is already moved in and the other two are supposed to come today and tomorrow.

Here's a picture of my room; I love it:
I'll post more after we make a Target run today to get all the finishing touches :) I'm really happy with the way it turned out though. Now we're just waiting on the plumber to come hopefully soon because there is no hot water in the shower that Angela and I are supposed to use :/ But that hopefully will be fixed soon!

Monday is our first day of orientation (7:30-5, followed by a "Fun Run"), then by Thursday we are starting into classes, 8-5.... I think as much as I'm trying to wrap my mind around how intensive and all-comsuming this is going to be, it still hasn't really sunk in. I'm sure it will very soon though....

Now I'm off to Target and the grocery store!

1 comment:

  1. Glad all is going well. I'm not sure if I've over signed up for your site or what. If I need to change something let me know. We're excited to come up and see the new Target fashion display and your new surroundings. Mom said it is quit nice. we pray that first week goes smooth and your heart is content in making the big adjustment.

    Unka

    ReplyDelete