Sunday, August 2, 2009

Roommate Bonding

So I'm finally all moved in! The house and my room are amazing; it's so nice to be settled in before my big first day tomorrow. And all my roommates are finally here so it's been fun to hang out with them and just relax before all the intenseness starts....
Here's a picture of us in front of our house :)
Angela, Nourah, me, and Caitlin.

This weekend we've just gone to the grocery store and run some errands, hung out, ate together (I'm going to attempt to make dinner tonight!), and tried to watch tv. Fortunately or unfortunately the cable company is not joking when they say BASIC cable, so our options are a little limited, but it's ok because I'm sure soon I won't have time to do anything but study....

More to come tomorrow after my first day of Orientation....eek!

2 comments: