Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Day Two

I have never understood the meaning of "one day at a time" until I got to med school....and it hasn't even started yet!! But I survived day two, and it was a little easier than day one, in that I'm meeting more people, so thats been good.

So this morning the plumber came and fixed our shower!!! So now we have three fully-operational bathrooms :)

Orientation actually had four highlights today: 1-- Buying official "Touro" med student gear 2-- getting my "student doctor" id (pictured below :)), 3-- getting out super early and, the best, 4 -- getting my REFUND CHECK! :D

Tonight I went on a walk with my roommates around the neighborhood, which was really nice and I've already started having to read for my classes on Thursday!

1 comment:

  1. Great ID card. Sounds like all is going well so far. Interesting mixtures of students and backgrounds at old TU. Tell me when the first football game will be on ESPN so I don't miss it. I've been faithfully working out at the "Y" swimming and weight machines for 3 weeks now. It feels great. Beaches are prefect and we miss walking with you. We are praying for God's strength and blessing on you.

    Love ya
    Unka

    August 5, 2009 9:54 AM

    ReplyDelete